§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is
all data that is personally available to you, e.g. your name, address, e-mail addresses, user
(2) Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is
Tel.: 02151 / 75 75 56
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your email
address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your
questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or
limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to
use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective
transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
– right of information,
– right of rectification or erasure,
– right of restriction of processing,
– right of object to the processing,
– right of data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the
processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise
provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to
our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically
necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art.
6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO):
– IP address,
– date and time of the request,
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
– content of the requirement (concrete page),
– access status / HTTP status code,
– each transmitted amount of data,
– website from which the request comes,
– operating system and its surface,
– language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our
website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser
you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain
information. Cookies can not run programs nor transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to
make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are
– Transient cookies
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These
include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with
which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common
session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our
website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
b) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes, for example decline the
acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able
to use all features of this site.
§ 4 Use of jQuery libraries
increase the speed of loading the web page. To do this, appropriate program libraries are accessed
and transmitted to servers at Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043,
USA. For the exceptional cases in which personal information is transferred to the US, Google has
submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
. For more
information about Googles data processing, please refer to the Google Inc. Privacy Notice, currently
available at: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
§ 5 Changes of this Data Privacy Statement
This Data Privacy Statement is updated on an ongoing basis, e.g. if changes of the laws require such
update. We therefore advise you to check such changes on a regular basis on our website. If we have
received your consent with such change, we are going to inform you without undue delay.